1. Courtyard surrounded by Chemistry, Biomedical Physical Sciences, Biochemistry buildings and the National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory on the campus of Michigan State University.
2. Au Sable Point Lighthouse located in Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore on the Lake Superior shore of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. This is one of 116 lighthouses in the State of Michigan. For more information on the lighthouses of Michigan, click here.
3. Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore located along 40 miles of the Lake Superior shore of the Michigan Upper Peninsula. For more information on the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, click here.
4. The State Capitol of Michigan located in downtown Lansing.
5. Dune overlook on the Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive in the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore located on the northwestern edge of Lower Michigan. The people visible in the image are on the crest of the dune falls 450 feet to Lake Michigan. Signs provide warnings about the strenuous activity required to hike back up the steep incline of the sand. For more information on the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, click here.
6.The Mackinac Bridge (a.k.a. as the "Big Mac") spans the Straits of Mackinac which separates Lower Michigan from the Upper Peninsula and connects Lake Michigan and Lake Huron. For more information on the Mackinac Bridge, click here.
Last Updated: November 30, 2007|