Each clicker has a unique serial number on the back of the remote. Place a piece of scotch tape over that bar code and ID to preserve it.
You have come to class at least once and vote on at least one question, in order to complete this registration properly. Once you have voted on a question in class, go to www.iclicker.com/registration. Complete the fields with your first name, last name, student PID, and remote ID. Your student PID is an eight digit number preceeded by an A. The remote ID is the series of numbers and sometimes letters found on the bottom of the back of your i>clicker remote.
Mastering Chemistry course ID: LIDDICK96052
If you already used Mastering Chemistry last semester with Dr. Geiger, you DO NOT need to re-purchase Mastering Chemistry. You can continue to use Mastering Chemistry because your subscription is good for two years (from the initial date of your registration)
How to re-enroll into MasteringChemistry for Chem 152:
- Go to www.MasteringChemistry.com
- Enter your current Login name/Password for MasteringChemistry.
- Click on Join Another Course
- Enter your Spring 2012 Course ID: LIDDICK96052
- Continue with the registration process
Mon-Fri, 12 noon-8pm
Follow these instructions if you DID NOT take Chem 151 last semester with Dr. Jim Geiger. If you are buying access online with a credit card: You MUST select Brown 12th edition, DO NOT select Brown 10th edition or Brown 11th edition.
What You Need:
- A valid email address
- A student access code, it comes in the Student Access Code Card/Kit that may have been packaged with your new textbook or that may be available separately in your school’s bookstore. Otherwise, you can purchase access online at www.masteringchemistry.com.)
- The ZIP or other postal code for your school: 48824
- A Course ID: LIDDICK96052
- Go to www.masteringchemistry.com and click Students under Register.
- To register using the student access code inside the MasteringChemistry Student Access Code Card/Kit, select Yes, I have an access code. Click Continue.
- –OR– Purchase access online: Select No, I need to purchase access online now. Select Brown 12 edition textbook, whether you want access to the eText, and click Continue. Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase access using a credit card. The purchase path includes registration, but the process is a bit different from the steps printed here.
- Select the appropriate option under “Do you have a Pearson Education account?” Continue to give the requested information until you complete the process. The Confirmation & Summary page confirms your registration. This information will also be emailed to you for your records. You can either click Log In Now or return to www.masteringchemistry.com later.
- Go to www.masteringchemistry.com.
- Enter your Login Name and Password that you specified during registration and click Log In.
- Join a Course by entering the MasteringChemistry Course ID provided by your instructor. When you join a course, you may also be asked for a Student ID (follow on-screen instructions).
- Course ID: LIDDICK96052
- Explore the Study Area or Launch Your eText, if these resources are available for your textbook.
Access Customer Support at http://www.masteringchemistry.com/support, where you will find:
- System Requirements
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Tips & Tricks video
- Additional contact information for Customer Support, including Live Chat
Mon-Fri, 12 noon-8pm